Common Announcements 一般命令    

 

ROCMA \ FLD \ Self-Study \ Military Terminology \ Common Announcements
 

1.      Good morning Alpha Company. Please take care of your personal hygiene.

學一連起床,各位同學早安。所有人下去盥洗。

2.      Five (three, one) minute call. Or Five minutes to formation. Or Formation in five minutes.

學一連還有五分鐘喊集合。

3.      Before leaving your rooms, please square away your room and lock your windows and door.

離開寢室時門窗上鎖,寢室內務歸定位。

4.      Alpha Company, fall in in the formation area.

學一連集合,所有人往連集合場移動。

5.      Dress right dress. Ready Front. Cover down.

學一連注意!看齊時,面對我成一、二、三排連講話隊形。二排中央伍對準我,中央伍為準,向中看齊。向前看。

6.      Squad leaders, take your accountability. Report.

各班班長清查人數。回報。

7.      About face.  Repeat after me.        Sound off…      About face.

向後轉,聽到本人帶口令 向後轉。

8.      Parade Rest. Prepare for inspection. Squad leaders, conduct the inspection Or Squad leaders inspect your squad. Squad leaders fall in.

稍息,檢查服儀。各班班長請出列要求各兵服儀。各班班長請入列。

9.      Parade Rest. Attention. Squad leaders inspect your squads.

稍息、立正。各班班長請出列要求基本儀態。進度舉手答有。

10. Cadet Chen reporting, sir. 71 assigned. 70 present or accounted for. One AWOL.

值星官實習排長陳纓元報告:全連應到早點名七十一員,除一員事故外,實到七十員,完畢。

11. Form up in the central hallway immediately.

樓下中央走道集合。

12. Prepare for bed and stand by your racks.

所有人寢室就寢就位完畢。

13. Get in your racks.

所有人寢室就位。

14. Room orderly, take your position.

寢室門口就定位。

15. Parade Rest. Seniors are dismissed. Juniors are dismissed.

稍息。連排部學長請先離席。四年級學長請離席。三年級離席。

16. Alpha Company, lights out. Good night cadets.

學一連熄燈,各位同學晚安。

17. Everyone hurry up. Or Move it!

所有人員小跑步動作

18.Sir, Cadet _____ requests permission to enter. (If it is a woman you are talking to, say ma’am instead of sir)
報告,級職______請示進入長官辦公室

Note: There are three types of inspections: 注意:檢查分三種:

l     Personal inspection (uniform, shoes, haircut, shave, etc.) 個人服儀檢查。

l     Room inspection (is their room clean?) 寢室內務檢查。

l     Gear inspection (do they have all of the things they are supposed to have?) 佩件檢查。

 

There is no command meaning that the cadet should raise their right hand and yell, Yo! The equivalent is that when you call a cadets name he should yell “Here, sir.” Since it is expected here, when you call their name, they should raise their hand and say, “Here, sir.”

在美國軍事教育中,並無任何口令來要求學生「舉右手且答」;為配合台灣文化,英文中應以「舉右手並答“Here, sir”」來作回應。

 

Difference between Rank and Position: 軍階職位的差異:

Rank means what is on your shoulder. Cadet. Second Lieutenant. Lieutenant Colonel.
軍階意即肩膀上所掛的東西。例如:學生少尉中校

Position/Title is what you do. Platoon Trainee. Platoon Leader. Battalion Commander.
職位(稱)即為你所做的工作。例如:實習排長排長營長

When you talk to someone, use rank + Family name. (note: When you talk about a position that is two words—Second Lieutenant, Lieutenant Colonel, Lieutenant General—use only the second word of the title) Examples: Cadet Chen. Lieutenant Tu. Colonel She. General Young.
當你當面稱呼某人時,則直呼對方的軍階及姓氏。(注意:當稱呼到有兩個字的職稱如Second Lieutenant Lieutenant Colonel Lieutenant General時,僅取其職稱之第二個字即可。) 例如:陳什麼、杜排長、徐營長、楊校長。

When you talk about someone, use their position or their rank + family name. Either way is okay. If you use their family name, you must use their rank, not their position though.
當你論及到某人時,則稱呼其職稱軍階加姓氏。任一皆可。倘若欲稱呼其姓氏,則須取其軍階而非職稱。

 

 

Study Abroad preparation
Military Terminology
Self-Introduction
ALCPT
Miscellaneous
留學準備
軍事術語
自我介紹
ALCPT資料
其他
Common Commands
Common Announcements
Army Branches
Officer Ranks
Enlisted Ranks
M14 Diagram
一般口令
一般命令
軍種
軍官官階
士兵官階
M14步槍分解圖

 

   
       
   
   

Copyright information:America’s third President, Thomas Jefferson once said, “He who receives an idea from me receives [it] without lessening [me], as he who lights his [candle] at mine receives light without darkening me.” It is with that same feeling that we not only allow, but encourage the passing around of this material. If you are a student, share it with your classmates. If you are an officer or soldier, share it with your co-workers. If you are a teacher, by all means share it with your classes. You may download, disseminate or alter any of this material any way you please.

Phone : (07)7403061

Address : NO. 1 Wei-Wu RD., PO Box 90602-6-8 Fengshan, Taiwan, ROC

E-mail : fl@cc.cma.edu.tw